Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Random thoughts

Few things i wish to do before i say Dasvidanya to this world - perform on stage with a band, me on my guitar(with a decent number of audience), don a Jason Statham look from death race, to be more precise,don tat toned built, a moment when i would say "kaise, bhoolun, saatva jo din aaya kisi ne, tumse, ik party mein milwaayakaisa, pal tha, jis pal maine tumko pehli baar dekha tha" :) :)

Ok, coding for this functionality is a piece of cake for me!!

Wow, the song is really good.

I have to make up my mind and go to the gym today. Goddam, its the day when i workout my legs!!!! I will forget wot"G" told me and wont be lazy today like yest!!!
Yaeeeeeeeee, 4 days of a short vacation from tomorrow. May be i ll watch Gajhini. But would it be good? As in I know the story because have seen Memento. Can a movie get any better than that?Gotta plan for an airing of Deshdrohi!!! How can i miss that movie??
Already missed Gunda at Aseem's place.

Ye recession kab khatam ho jayega!!!

My life is meaningless unlike my other friends who are either in the army serving the country or work for NGOs, teaching the kids. I salute u guys!!! U always make me feel guilty and i hope one day this guilt would conquer me and i would do something meaningful! Dam!!! make ur life meaningful Preet. Be of some use, just don stick ur thts to ur blogs.

Tum ho toh gaata hai dil, tum nahin toh geet kahantum ho toh hai sab haasil,tum nahin toh kya hai yahantum ho toh hai sapnon ke jaisa haseen ek samaajo tum ho toh, ye lagta hai ki mil gayee har khushijo tum na ho ye lagta hai ke har khushi mein hai kameetum ko hai maangti ye zindagiii…..

8 comments:

~G said...

Random comment on a random post--
ROCK ON! Yeh hai waqt ka ishara!! ;)
:)

Esoterically Yours said...

@G: ehehe..good one!! randomly remember a dialogue from gunda "Mera naam hain Bulla, rakhta hoon main khullaaaaaa"

one more one more....

"Mera naam Ibu Hatela, Ma meri chudail ki beti, baap mera shaitan ka chela, khayega kela?”

Kedar said...

ab bhi jiska khoon nahi khaula woh khoon nahi pani hein...
joh desh ke kaam na aaye bekar woh jawani hein...
...
on a lighter note....

aaj kare so kal
kal kare so parso
itni bhi jaldi kya hein yaroon
jab jeena ho barso

Esoterically Yours said...

@kedar: hailaaaaa....u r a poet and i didnt even know it!!! .....btw, start writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and not just commenting!!!!!!!!! u have it in u :) :)

Priyanka Sareen said...

Hum jo mile the pahli baar,,maine jaana tha kya hai pyaaar:P..
maine hosh bhi khoya dil bhi khoya..
Kabhi khud pe Hansa mai aur kabhi khud pe Roya!!!
Unusual blog entry on ur part:),,i gues a mood swing dat too bollywood ishhhtylleee:P
Its all in ur head Preet,,u only made me realise dat,,and nw hw can u gv up dat too on this!!!
u kno u can do it ny moment u want so y brooding over it man???
Start nailing the nails in the coffin:P

Esoterically Yours said...

@priyanka: tat was a randomly written "random thts" blog when i had random thts hovering over my mind and i tht to jot down those random thts onto my blog randomly calling it random thoughts :) :)

Priyanka Sareen said...

random thots too hover wid a base,,u must kno dat;)

Esoterically Yours said...

@priyanka: hmmmmm!