Tuesday, January 13, 2009

When the idle mind ponders...

The idle mind made me think and write down few of my likes and dislikes. These have been mentioned in no particular order.

The GOOD Ones
ondu) A beautiful petit girl giving a wry smile to one of my dumb jokes....( Tat hasnt ever happened!!....The dumb jokes always pop out, but, the earlier part, i mean to say:) Now its so long, that i don even remember as to when did i last come across a suave dainty girl)

eradu) A classical guitar played in the finger style......( ohhh, yeah, tat takes me into an alltogether different state of psychedelia)
muru) Manchester United beating the hell out of their staunch rivals. For that matter of fact any Manchester United match.( I rarely miss watching their games!!)
nalku) The firing gusted by a Harley Davidson or a Bullet or an old BMW.....
aidu) The blues played by John Mayer (Ohhhhh good Lord, they are out of the world!!)
aaru) Having my dinner, with my legs up on the computer table, me seated in the reclining position, with my headphones on and watching FRIENDS.
elu) Riding my bike with some good music being played in my IShuffle.
entu) A good heavy workout with some good groovy music which gets my adrenaline going!ombatyu) Hanging out with my friends on weekends and watching movies.
hattu) Playing my guitar.......( Though i dont play well thats one thing that keeps me going!!:) )
hannondu) Playing the FIFA 08 in the manager mode. ( Completely addicted to it. This is one place which gives me freedom to exploit my managerial skills :) :) )

The BAD Ones
ondu) You are waiting for the lift in your building and you are in one of those dire circumstances when your bladder is gonna explode and you have to urgently visit the loo. All you find is the lift is in the last floor and its taking a while for it to come down.......sheesh!!!! i hate those times.

eradu) Travelling in a crowded train with you being made to smell the stinking body odour of others.....Yuckkkkk!!!!! (Its not that I was tortured to smell that stink :) , but who can escape that in a crowded train?? )
muru) You are friends with some people. You start trusting them and one fine day they ditch you and stab your back..... Hate it to the core!! Its quite painful too!!But may be these are the experiences that make me strong....muhahha!!
nalku) Misunderstandings!!! Terribly afraid of them.
aidu) Hypocrites...I loathe them....These are the dastard entrants in ur life!
aaru) Grandiloquently boastful attitude ( the GBA syndrome)..... Definitely a turn off!!
elu) The results that were displayed on the wall near Anna's canteen during my engineering days. Ohhh hell!!! My heart used to be in my mouth during those days. ( A totally different topic, but i really miss Anna's missal pav and those days of assignment completion in Anna's canteen or in the BRC, the blue rock cafe....Damm!! I am bitten by the bug called nostalgia....ok, i guess a different post deserves to be out for this one!!

Well, by now if you are guessing as to what this number system is.....Thats my arterial language, Kannada :)

5 comments:

~G said...

the good ones:
'elu'- is dangerous to your life and should not be practiced.
'aaru'-By doing that you might end up getting one tight slap from you amma (mom) :P.
'hattu'- Thanks for the bracketed line,I was gonna assume you were jimmy hendrix. :P
'ombatyu'- we can take care of that collectively, if we still fall in that category. :P

About the bad ones:
'ondu'- do you compulsively think of waterfalls, rivers, tap water flowing etc on such occasions? Try doing that
'eradu' Lets not discuss Preet's train experiences on his blog. So no comments.
Other stuff is too senti/complicated to understand.

Chalo, now thank me for being a nice friend and commenting.

Esoterically Yours said...

@G: U have always been the best!!!! Thnx again....well few of ur points i was made to smile....

elu: yeh tat habit is dangerous but used to it now....good habits die hard u know :)...

aaru: my amma at times scolds me but tats ok :) :)....used to it now and even she is used to it...

hattu: Jimmy Hendrix!!!!! uska J bana phir bhi kaafi hai mere liye :)

ombatyu: Meet me on a weekend IF U HAVE TIME..... tera sab taunts nikaltu hu ruk!!!

ondu: Never tried it...kya hota hai? Actually when tat happens i guess NOTHING ELSE MATTERS...Its only loo to save u!

eradu: Remember the time when i needed to clean tat thing from my pant? and u guys were laughing like crazy!!!! fu$# i feel like vomiting when i remember that.

Ameya said...

hmm ok last one abt cleaning u r pants... i remember i remember... by the way wat do u think that was??? please throw some light on it :P

Kedar said...

Few additions to your list:

apudo ipudo)Travelling from US to India and wishing that someone like a preity zinta would sit beside you.

bommarillu)Nothing of the above happens..Instead a grumpy uncle is sitting beside you and giving you a hard time.

Preet, incase you are wondering:

apudo ipudo- Tamil song featuring genelia and siddharath I have been listening lately.

bommarillu- Its the name of the movie

Esoterically Yours said...

@kedar: trust me i m laughing out like crazy reading ur apudo ipudo and bommarillu numbering funda...lol....regarding the first point, who in the world told u tat i m crazy for priety zinta....dammm u!!! the same thing u had mentioned in my testimonial on orkut and every other person was asking me abt tat!!!!! i was like, even i dunno!!!!!lol! regarding the second point, i was close to tat....while coming back from US a DADAJI sat near me....i was sitting in the middle between a DADAJI and an aunty..... and for major part of the flight he was explaining me how panvel was some 40 yrs back......and for the rest of the part of the flight i was not able to go to the loo as he was sitting and cud only get up when he used to get up!!!!