Monday, January 5, 2009

Never gonna be the same

I am not a poet and so no one knows it. The below few lines mentioned, aren't a copy paste.You may find the below lines funny and kiddish and ultimately you will smile or you may like it and may care to comment. Anyways, a win win situation for me because i either buy the smile on your face or the comment :).

Statutory warning: The usage of words like "Shot", "kuch bhi likhta hai", "pakav", "kya pakata hai" while reading this blog are strictly prohibited. The owner should not be admonished for the below lines. Read at your own risk.

Life is full of fun
When you have those perfect ones
All around with you

You can have your sorrows shared
Because you know u r gonna get the care
Oh yeah tats true tats true

I brood about the past
and it comes to me at last
that the things are never gonna be the same

never never never be the same
never never never be the same
never never never be the same
never never never be the same

But life's gotta move on
With all the zeal and no con
Oh yeah o yeah

You r gonna have those ones there
Who may show that they care
But tat aint true aint true

Now i have to take the utmost care
Tat i dont get my back stabbed there
Ooh no ooh no


I brood about the past
and it comes to me at last
that the things are never gonna be the same

never never never be the same
never never never be the same
never never never be the same
never never never be the same

4 comments:

~G said...

Since I am not the 'poetry' sorts, I did not understand much. But good attempt. Stay put at this level of complex writing only. Do not go ahead. You will have to move to another city, say bangalore, in that case.
;)
Happy new year! :)

Esoterically Yours said...

@G: hahahahahahahaahahhahaahaahhahahahahhahahahhahhahhahahhahhahhhaha....good one!!!!!! it aint tat complex yaar....pleaseeeeeeeee....atleast i followed it...lol!

गिरीश said...

Really nice post again by you. I read previous posts of yours and I like them all.

"the things are never gonna be the same"

I like this line very much as its the real fact of life.And the time is never waiting for any one and the things are also not same always.
Really very nice. Keep writting.

Esoterically Yours said...

@Girish: Hey thnx man... C C, i told u it was a win win situation for me....i got ur comment :) :)